Lessons From Geese
- Send to friend
- Related products
Lessons from Geese?
This moving and stimulating video will boost the people in your conference or training session. In just over 2 minutes it teaches five key lessons about being a team player and winning as a team. It will lift the mood and help you develop commitment to peak performance, both within individuals and throughout teams.
The Lessons from Geese
- People who share a sense of community can help each other get where they are going more easily...because they are traveling on the trust of one another.
- If we have as much sense as geese we stay in formation with those headed where we want to go. We are willing to accept their help and give help to others.
- It pays to take turns doing the hard tasks. We should respect and protect each other's unique arrangement of skills, capabilities, talents and resources.
- We need to make sure our honking is encouraging. In groups where there is encouragement, production is much greater. Individual empowerment results from quality honking.
- If we have as much sense as geese we stand by each other in difficult times as well as when we are strong.