If Enough People Care with Lou Holtz
- Send to friend
- Related products
In this motivational training video program, Olympic Champion Mary Lou Retton introduces Lou Holtz who shares his three play-like-a-champion rules: Do It Right, Do Your Best, and Care About Others.
- The Plan: Have a plan, believe in it, follow it exclusively.
- Fundamentals: You can't be a good student if you don't know how to read and write.
- Attitude: Everything starts with the proper attitude...it's amazing what you can accomplish when you don't care who gets the credit.
- The Next Step: If enough people care, we win.
- Teamwork: Where everybody is committed to each other's success.