Heat Stress DVD
- Send to friend
Each year thousands of employees suffer the adverse effects of Heat Stress. Whether they work outdoors under the hot summer sun, or indoors with equipment and machinery that give off high levels of heat, these employees need to know how to recognize and prevent heat stress and other heat-related health problems.
This training product on "Heat Stress" reviews how heat effects the body, the steps employees can take to prevent heat stress, and elementary first aid that can be given to a worker who has been affected by a heat-related illness.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Situations leading to heat-related illnesses.
- Heat stress, heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
- How the body reacts to heat.
- Recognizing symptoms of heat stress.
- Preventing heat-related illnesses.
- First aid.
- And more.
Available in English and Spanish.