Hearing Conservation and Safety DVD
- Send to friend
Everywhere we go we encounter noise. And if this noise is loud enough, or has certain characteristics, it can cause damage to our hearing... often permanently. Over 15 million Americans have a measurable hearing loss, most often caused by "on-the-job" injuries. Yet many employees don't realize that not only can hearing problems affect their work, they can alter their personal lives dramatically as well.
This training product on "Hearing Conservation and Safety" have been specifically created to assist facilities in complying with OSHA's revised Hearing Conservation Standard.
Topics covered in these products:
- How our ears "work".
- Types of hearing damage/loss.
- Common causes of hearing damage/loss.
- Potential effects of hearing damage.
- Noise avoidance and hearing safety practices.
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment.
- and more. >
Available in English and Spanish.