Harassment: Sex, Religion and Beyond California Manager's Version
- Send to friend
This training video has been produced specifically for managers operating under California state harassment laws. Adding a layer of employee protections and employer responsibilities to federal statutes, California anti-harassment laws needn’t be cause for any confusion on the part of managers.
Using a series of role-playing scenarios, this video walks managers through likely situations where harassment can creep into the workplace, and then provides legal commentary to clarify the demonstrations. Examples of various “hot button” topics are presented, such as sex, religion, sexual orientation, which can easily lead to accusations of harassment, including social media postings by employees.
Key Learning Points:
- Guidance on compliance standards for California training requirements
- California harassment complaint procedures\
- Proper procedure for investigating harassment complaints
- Conducting and documenting audits of workplace compliance
- Proper displaying and distribution of posters and brochures
- Effective notification of policies to employees