Harassment: A New Look Industrial Version
- Send to friend
- Related products
This harassment prevention DVD program is designed for use in the industrial/manufacturing workplace. The program deals with aspects of workplace harassment protected by Federal Law. In addition, modern scenarios involving cyber bullying and internet harassment are covered.
Can your employees recognize and avoid these threatening behaviors? Do they know what to do if they witness or fall victim to harassment? Are they aware of what constitutes harassment so they can avoid being any party to it at all?
The program helps your employees to understand:
- The problem of quid pro quo
- What a hostile work environment is
- What happens when their own actions cause an adverse reaction
- A standard of reasonable behavior
- How one can and should respond to any form of harassment, whether direct or third party