Guerrilla Negotiating: How to Create a Fair Advantage in an Unfair World with Orvel Ray Wilson
- Send to friend
Negotiation is an every day part of life. You negotiate with family, friends, co-workers, vendors and, of course, customers. Join expert negotiator Orvel Ray Wilson as he guides you through the tactics necessary to be a Guerrilla negotiator in this information-packed video seminar. Almost everyone has a negotiating style. Mr. Wilson will take you how to recognize and counter each particular style, so that you can protect your interests and gain an advantage.
Orvel Ray Wilson is a highly sought after speaker who has worked with organizations like IBM and Microsoft. His book Guerrilla Selling became an instant classic. Now, you can gave the insight and information that major companies have enjoyed for years with this new negotiation training seminar.
Main Training Points:
- Sometimes it takes the unconventional to reach the top.
- How information and surprise are powerful tools in negotiation.
- The exact words to use when you need to get to yes.
- Take a win-win approach by allowing others to feel like they have won too.
- How to build trust when there is so much skepticism among consumers.
- And much more.