Free Radicals of Innovation
- Send to friend
- Related products
Anyone can learn to innovate. Free Radicals shows you how.
In these nine programs, you will learn how to use creativity and innovation to find solutions for challenges within organizations, families, and communities.
Most people appreciate innovation's benefits, but few actively pursue it because of a fear of failure. Why? Because people are afraid of change. However, danger and failure can act as a catalyst for innovation--spawning adventure, exploration, and fun! Laughter is often the sound of innovation being born.
In Free Radicals of Innovation, you will become more comfortable with risk and learn tools and techniques to create new solutions.
Free Radicals of Innovation has 9 programs:
- Innovate or Die (4 minutes)
- Understaning 6P Innovation (8 minutes)
- Overcoming Fear and Managing Risk (5 minutes)
- Preparing Your Mind (11 minutes)
- Building an Innovation Toolbox (15 minutes)
- Inventing the Future (7 minutes)
- Creating a Culture of Innovation (9 minutes)
- Collaborating: Leveraging Diversity (7 minutes)
- What's Your Problem (5 minutes)