FEARLESS Facilitation! How to Lead Effective Training
- Send to friend
An experienced trainer makes presenting courses seem like an effortless task, but for those who have never trained before, it can be a struggle to be a teacher in an organizational learning classroom. Your organization invests valuable resources into training, making it important that all of your trainers are able to communicate effectively for your company to make a return on your investments.
FEARLESS Facilitation! How to Lead Effective Training is a training program designed to make trainers more effective, confident and competent in organizational learning settings. The program covers everything from leading discussions to transitioning between different aspects of a class to dealing with difficult people in a training situation. By the end of the course, new and experienced trainers will be better prepared for their classrooms.
What They'll Learn:
- How to make training sessions effective.
- An understanding of how adults learn and how this can be used for trainings.
- What the primary learning styles are and how to present materials in ways to address each of them.
- What an effective trainer looks like and sounds like.
- The meanings of purpose, process and participation and how they must be carefully balanced during trainings.
- Ways to be confident and competent in front of a training group.