Fall Protection DVD
- Send to friend
Anywhere that employees walk or work, whether they're on a shop floor or office carpeting, a scaffold, a catwalk, a fixed ladder or flight of stairs, employees can fall. Workplace falls cause almost 20% of all disabling occupational injuries, and thousands of fatalities every year. But they don't have to happen.
This course discusses the fall hazards that can be encountered in a workplace and what employees can do to avoid them.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Preventing slips, trips and falls.
- Edges, openings and "guarding".
- Using portable and fixed ladders.
- Working safely on scaffolding.
- Personal fall protection.
- and more.
Available in English and Spanish.