Eye Safety DVD
- Send to friend
Most employees take "healthy eyes" for granted. But our eyes are really very fragile, and statistics show that eye injuries occur frequently in the workplace.
This training product on "Eye Safety" shows how many eye problems are caused by not paying attention to the work employees are doing, or not wearing the appropriate protective equipment. They remind employees that eye injuries can easily happen to them and show them how to prevent these injuries.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Physiology of the eye and how it functions.
- Common eye injuries and how they are caused.
- Short and long-term effects of eye injuries.
- Eye care and safety practices.
- Selecting and using appropriate personal protective equipment.
- and more.
Available in English and Spanish.