Extraordinary Relationships: How to Create Authentic Interactions that Transform Your Organization and Your Life Tommy Spaulding
- Send to friend
- Related products
We live in a me, me, me, give me more society. Most people are looking after themselves only in their personal and professional relationships. Join leadership expert Tommy Spaulding as he outlines a different approach – serving others. Instead of looking out for number one try help others advance and become more successful. You will develop deeper, more meaningful relationships and it will pay huge dividends when building stronger more sustainable growth in your business and career.
Tommy Spaulding is an author, speaker and the president of a leadership development company. Tommy has worked with some of the largest and most successful organizations in the world and now he is available to you at a fraction of the cost in this video seminar.
- Learn the meaning of Fifth Floor Relationships.
- How to serve others in your personal and professional life.
- Improve your relationships by making them more meaningful.
- How to give support to the people who matter in your life.
- How to dramatically change yourself and your organization’s bottom line.