Ethical Issues In Nursing: "Protection" - Privacy, Safety and Standards
- Send to friend
Based on American Nurses Association guidelines, this training video will show your nurses and other healthcare providers the important methods of protecting patient privacy. The program interviews experts on ethics and shows dramatic scenarios to educate on this subject which is critical training for all healthcare professionals.
Main Training Points:
- The legal and ethical obligation of privacy and confidentiality
- Inappropriate disclosure of patient information
- Safeguarding information learned on the job
- HIPAA regulations.
- The responsibilities and role of a committee on ethics
- How to act when a co-worker engages in unethical activities