Drive Business Performance Stanford Executive Brief Bruno Aziza & Joey Fitts
- Send to friend
Three main factors are required to create a corporate culture that pushes for growth. These factors include intelligence, accountability and informed decision making. When these elements exist, employee will have access to relevant data and will be able to focus what they do while making quick strategic decisions.
Drive Business Performance presents Bruno Aziza and Joey Fitts as they explain a six stage system for developing a culture that encompasses these factors. A number of successful examples are presented, including Fortune 500 companies. The stages discuss increasing visibility, a shift away from gut feelings to decisions that are driven by data and working towards future success. The three critical capabilities are also covered, including analyzing data vs. best practices, monitoring operations and establishing a plan for success.
Aziza is a marketing, sales and operations management leader who has served at multiple technology firms. He earned an MA degree in business and economics. Fitts has given lectures for Harvard executive education programs and held a position on the board of advisors for the Computing Technology Industry Association and InterVivos. Drive Business Performance will:
- Explain how to obtain a competitive edge through performance management
- How to determine an organization’s performance capabilities
- Methods to improve performance management and get better results
- How price sensitivity could be a response to a poor pricing system
- Unravel the myth that consumers understand the whole value of the products they buy