Doing Business in Singapore
- Send to friend
Opportunity is great in Southeast Asia, however, the competition is stiff and the rules of business quite different from America. Consequently, it is imperative that you learn as much as you can about the customs and culture before attempting to do business in this region of the world.
Singapore is an open door for global business. With a combination of strong history and modern business practices, this city is a mecca for entrepreneurs. Our team has collected all of the facts you’ll need to become successful as a business owner or representative in Singapore. Compiled into a DVD, this lesson includes information on:
- Acceptable business practices and behavior in Singapore.
- Strategies for negotiating contracts and closing deals with the Chinese.
- Communicating effectively in this part of the world.
- Business management practices and policies in Southeast Asia.
- When to conduct meetings in public and when it is most appropriate to meet privately.
- Working effectively with a Chinese business team.
Besides this valuable DVD, you’ll also receive discussion questions and added activities to supplement your lesson and presentation.