Dealing With Third Parties
- Send to friend
- Related products
Conducting business abroad and dealing with third parties, while necessary in today’s business world, presents inherent risks that must be managed effectively. The responsibility of detecting and reporting any misgivings or wrongdoing is with the employees.
Dealing with Third Parties is a video-based training program the will educate your employees on these risks and the need to report them. This guidance is intended to assist your organization in the effective management of third-party relationships, strengthen the defense against corruption, fraud and bribery.
- Identify Third-party Examples
- Recognize Potential Compliance Risks Based on Third-party Activity
- Understand The Need For Due Diligence
- Learn the Six Key Components of Third-Party Due Diligence
- Spot Four Problem Area Categories and Specific Red Flags