Dealing with Hazardous Spills DVD
- Send to friend
Hazardous materials are a part of many work situations. They can be found in many different types of facilities and on many job sites... from manufacturing and construction to retail and office environments. Some organizations have to deal with hazardous materials as part of their daily business, and have detailed plans and highly trained workers to handle a sudden spill. But other facilities only have to handle these materials infrequently, and may not have given much thought to what must be done in case of a spill.
This training product on "Dealing With Hazardous Spills" is designed to help employees who seldom have to face the dangers of a hazardous spill deal with a cleanup situation.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The Hazard Communication Plan.
- The Emergency Response Plan.
- Five levels of OSHA's HAZMAT training.
- Initial spill response.
- Spill containment.
- Instruments used to identify chemicals involved in a spill.
- Additional hazards of a spill site. and more.
Materials in the Kit:
- 23 minute DVD or VHS program
- An easy-to-use leader's guide
- Scheduling and attendance forms
- Employee quiz.
Available in English and Spanish.