Customer Service Strategies That Work: How to Create More Loyalty in a Dynamic Competitive Marketplace with Lisa Ford
- Send to friend
In many industries the only differentiating factor is customer service. It’s the one thing that can set you apart from your competitors in an ultra-competitive global marketplace. Due to the internet and social media, customers have become more sophisticated when making decisions than ever before. This information-packed seminar hosted by Lisa Ford will teach your customer service professionals the skills they need to thrive at their job and help your organization dominate the marketplace.
Lisa Ford is a member of the Speakers Hall of Fame and its no wonder. Over the past two decades, Lisa has spoken at 100s of the most successful businesses in the world such as Pfizer and Sherman Williams. In addition, she is a best-selling author on the subject of customer service training.
- How to change the perceptions your customers might have of you or your industry.
- The most effective habits to maintain for customer service professionals.
- How calm down angry customers.
- Techniques for listening effectively in any situation.
- How to maintain a positive attitude under any circumstances.