- Send to friend
- Related products
Build a strong and cohesive team despite cultural differences. Ideal for global businesses, this DVD will bring about cultural awareness while also inspiring a mutual respect for all team members, leaders and customers. It includes a dramatic scene that tells the story of an American manager who runs into problems when he must work with a Muslim peer. Cultural differences bring about misunderstandings that threaten to ruin the relationship as well as the success of the business.
Cultural conflicts can cause irreparable harm. This includes the loss of revenue as well as talented, skilled employees. Avoid these problematic issues by educating and properly training your staff. With this video, your team will be inspired to:
- Develop and build programs that encourage both sensitivity and respect for different cultures.
- Understand cultural differences that may alter how one views deadlines and work priorities.
- Learn about different cultures.
- Work on better communication and understanding of different cultures.
- Gain an understanding of different religious beliefs and how they might affect the business or work environment.
- Recognize the importance of mutual adaptation to new environments and cultures.
This DVD includes supplemental educational materials that can help the facilitator present this lesson. Discussion questions are provided to aid in getting participants involved in useful dialogue. Additionally, other activities including a role playing exercise are also available. Use this video to supplement managerial or leadership training workshops. It can also benefit a building conference or seminar.