Creating the Repeat Customer
- Send to friend
Join Emmy winner Ross Shafer as he shows you the work of the true customer service professional - the stand up comedian! If he doesn't give his comedy club audiences what they've come for--laughter--he's out of business. Sharing his experience, he takes our camera crew on a fast-paced tour of businesses where customer service is key--and other locations where the service ends up scaring customers away!
Attitude is a major factor in making your customers feel like more than just customers. Coming at customers with sarcasm or derision will probably send people fleeing from your establishment. A happy image both in person and over the phone puts your employees and your business in a positive light.
Learn the following customer service skills:
- Make a good first (and lasting) impression.
- Show competence by listening to customers.
- Create personal relationships with your customers.
- Give customers more service than they expect.
- Resolve conflicts quickly.
- Thank customers for their feedback.
This easy to watch DVD will keep your employees interested and best of all - make the learning fun.