Cornerstones of Quality
- Send to friend
The essence of quality management programs can be distilled into four cornerstone principles: continuous improvement; customer focus; employee involvement; and commitment to measurement and evaluation. This quality management DVD bridges the gap between trendy phrases and actions that improve quality and help the bottom line.
Viewers will learn to:
- Increase pride of workmanship.
- Improve communication and cooperation.
- Decrease unnecessary errors and minimize the downtime.
- Initiate a continuous improvement ethic.
- Make quality the dominant cultural value of the organization.