- Send to friend
Find everything you need to improve workplace interactions with the Communication Toolkit! This collection contains 39 segments that cover many different elements of communication. A guide is also included so the presenter can get the most out of every video clip.
This is one of the most versatile video libraries you can add to your training arsenal. Each high quality presentation blends easily into custom training classes. Each brief presentation runs between 20 seconds and three minutes long and features a specific interaction. Suggestions are also included to provide ideas for using the clips as part of a lesson or to bring out important communication skills in the viewer.
All 39 segments are organized into the following six categories:
- Speaking Clearly and Specifically
- Listening/Asking for Clarification
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Resolving Conflict/Difficult Conversations
- Group Communication
Two different formats are provided. One includes the clip with a short narrated introduction. This supplies a general setup for the scene. Key words and phrases are highlighted during the interaction. The second format includes the same scenes without the highlight graphics or narration.
A Leader’s Guide is also included and provides:
- A list of primary and secondary skills that are demonstrated in each video clip
- Suggestions for training applications and background information
- Photos and scene descriptions
- Suggestions for discussion questions with responses
- Suggestions for related activities
- List of key points to focus on
- Suggestions for follow up training
- Suggestions for use with other Communication Toolkit clips