Building the Multicultural Team
- Send to friend
- Related products
This video is important to businesses that have a global presence. It will teach your staff how to communicate and work with individuals from different cultures. Ideal for team building conferences or seminars, it will help your organization to build a strong, cohesive team that celebrates diversity and meets the needs of customers across the globe.
After watching this video, your corporate leaders will be able to:
- Identify the conflicts or problems that may arise within a multi-cultural team.
- Relate to and communicate with customers and leaders from other cultures.
- Understand and respect individual and cultural differences.
- Develop strong and solid business relationships across multicultural lines.
- Create a plan for developing a diverse leadership and working team.
- Solve conflicts relative to cultural differences.
- Identify and acknowledge positive accomplishments amongst multi-cultural teams.
- Adapt to and respect all team members.
With this fifteen-minute video, your team will witness and observe a managerial meeting with attendees from varying countries and parts of the world including the Middle East, Europe, Asia, North America and South America. In this dramatization, problems arise that adversely affect the team. However, these problems are resolved through many strategies and techniques that are shared with the viewers.
Both entertaining and educational, this video makes an excellent supplement to a managerial, sales or executive training. Along with the video, you will receive additional materials to aid in presenting this lesson and stimulating discussion. This includes support activities, discussion questions and role playing exercises.