Building Employee Morale
- Send to friend
Morale is a key component in a positive, productive work environment. Anyone who manages employees should know how to build and maintain high levels of morale. When employees are happy, they are more productive and will show more enthusiasm for what they do.
Building Employee Morale provides a closer look at how to solve morale-influencing issues. The course focuses on the "Meets Problem", or the negative feelings employees sometimes experience after receiving a review that states they are meeting company standards. This problem can be challenging because the employee is not performing badly, but may feel that they are even though they are right where they should be.
Anyone, including those who do not perform performance evaluations, can benefit from Building Employee Morale. Many of the concepts and methods covered can be applied to general interactions and other aspects of an organization, such as informal discussions and interdepartmental relationships. This must-see video course will:
- Prepare your staff to address the "Meets" problem in a positive way
- Explain what the "Meets" standard should mean and how it is sometimes interpreted
- Provide insight that can significantly improve moral in any work setting
- Offer methods to maintain high levels of morale
- Reinforce key leadership, motivational, management and coaching skills
- Help improve employee retention