Bloodborne Pathogens in Commercial and Light Industrial Facilities
- Send to friend
Bloodborne pathogens are a danger in any workplace – even workplaces that are only light industry or commercial establishments. We all know about Bloodborne pathogens that are transferred through blood from sexual contact or through exposure in the health care industry, however many employees are clueless about the risk in their industry. This comprehensive DVD program covers everything your employees will need to know to avoid contracting HIV or Hepatitis B along with the many other pathogens they are at risk for while following the OSHA guidelines on the topic.
Main Training Topics:
- How to spot symptoms of infection.
- How the diseases are transmitted.
- How to limit exposure and risk.
- How to recognize dangerous situations.
- Exposure prevention.
- Reading labels correctly to avoid unnecessary contamination.
- What you should do in an emergency.
- How to choose the right equipment and how to use it to limit risks.