Beyond Excellence How to Soar Like an Eagle in a World Full of Turkeys with Robert Stevenson
- Send to friend
Why just be another turkey when you can be an eagle? Robert Stevenson delivers a fast paced seminar on how to achieve greatness in your personal and professional life in this high energy program. Robert pulls from real-life with a series of stories and intriguing slides that will improve your ability to provide criticism, teach you how to deal with change and stress, show you how to make yourself accountable and teach you the value of laughter. Appropriate for newcomers to the business world along with gray haired veterans, this film will show you a path to greater success in everything you do.
Robert Stevenson has lived a rich and successful life as an all-American athlete, businessman and now as a speaker who has delivered over 2000 presentations to some of the largest organizations in the world.
- How to commit to personal greatness.
- How to provide constructive criticism the right way.
- When you make mistakes, take responsibility.
- Don’t dwell on the past; what you are working on now is the most important thing.
- The things turkeys do and how to avoid them.
- And more.