Be Prepared to Lead
- Send to friend
By defining four distinct management approaches this video will trengthen your leadership skills as a manager or supervisor. Different management situations demand different styles of leadership in order to get the job done. And different types of employees respond better to different methods of direction.
This leadership video helps you see which style you tend instinctively to fall back on when the going gets tough. It then describes which employees respond best to the different methods, and explains how you can modify your own natural approach, using the other techniques as needed to achieve better outcomes.
Learn how to:
- Recognize your leadership potential.
- Build leadership traits.
- Earn the trust of your team.
- Build vision and communication skills.
- Recognize leadership errors.
- Develop your own personal leadership style.