Be Prepared for Meetings
- Send to friend
Do you want to make your meetings twice as productive? This meeting management video shows precise, detailed and effective strategies to prepare for and conduct effective business meetings. It gives you a clear understanding of the best approach to take for different types of meetings, so you can structure your meeting according to your goals.
Learn how to:
- Design meetings that match your goals.
- Start group participation.
- Maintain pacing.
- Create and stick to an agenda.
- Control problem participants.
- Get results and close on schedule.
- Our dramatic scenes model effective strategies, and give you an in-depth awareness of meeting structure and the leadership techniques that are required to keep a meeting on course.
Instructor's Manual: ($17.95) 52 pages packed with everything an instructor would need to hold a professional training session, including agenda, discussion questions, assignments, exercises--even practice meetings. This guide is an add-on and does not come with the purchase of the DVD.