Avoiding Dog Bites
- Send to friend
Keep your outside personnel safe! With commentary from both a guard-dog trainer and a veterinarian, this safety video teaches how to detect the possible presence of dogs, how to respond to canine aggression, and how to work with animal owners.
Learn how to:
- Warn dogs of your arrival.
- Respond to both aggressive and fear-biting dogs.
- Protect yourself from injury when standing or lying on the ground.
- Handle injured and sick dogs.
- Respond if you run over a dog with your vehicle.
- Flag dog locations to warn fellow workers.