Avian Flu And General Pandemic Awareness
- Send to friend
The Avian Flu has spread to become an infection of pandemic proportions. Techniques to handle patients infected with the Avian Flu virus and preventing its spread to other healthy patients are taught with the General Pandemic Awareness program. The program enlists detailed definitions of the basics of handling this extremely contagious air borne infection.
- How is the Avian Flu virus transmitted?
- What are the symptoms of the viral infection?
- How can one differentiate it from other influenza virus infections?
- Who are at a greater risk of getting infected?
- What is the treatment?
- Preventing transmission and controlling exposure