After The Hire: Retaining Good Employees
- Send to friend
Hiring good employees isn't enough in today's competitive market. Managers and organizations have to focus on strategies for keeping their best employees on the job. To remain loyal to an organization, good employees want and need:
- Clear expectations and performance measurements.
- Time to give and receive feedback.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Challenges and opportunities for the future.
- Understand the importance of retaining good employees.
- Communicate clear performance standards.
- Set measurable performance standards.
- Take time to give employees performance feedback.
- Take time to listen and get feedback from employees.
- Reward and recognize employees' good work.
- Find opportunities and challenges for good employees.
- Make retaining good employees a top priority.
Package Includes: 24 minute video and Leader's Guide.