Accelerate Your Business: 19 Action Steps to Achieve Outstanding, Sustainable Results with Dan Coughlin
- Send to friend
How can an organization continue to grow and innovate year after year? In this information-packed seminar hosted by Dan Couglin you will learn practical techniques that not only will unleash creativity, but that will allow your organization to achieve its desired outcomes in a way that not only provides short term achievement but that also results in success in the long run. Dan takes us through 19 specific action steps that provide guidance on a variety of workplace subjects including sales, leadership, brand-image and innovation.
Dan Couglin has provided his practical advice to some of the largest corporations in the world including Coca-Cola and McDonald’s. His books have been sold around the world and his speaking and consulting jobs have resulted in thousands of hours of coaching and observation of managers and executives in all types of industries. Now, his vast wisdom can be yours in this video based seminar.
- How making time in your busy schedule to think will spur greater creativity.
- The 12 different modes of influence and how each one of them works.
- How to connect using listening skills and other forms of communication.
- How to give feedback that is both constructive and candid while at the same time building relationships.
- Techniques to build a better brand image by focusing on value.