Safety Orientation in Construction Environments (2018)
- Send to friend
This training product on "Safety Orientation in Construction Environments" address two of the most prominent safety issues confronting employers today… that of developing a good "safety attitude" in their employees, as well as providing "introductory" safety training.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The "mental" aspects of safety.
- Basics of accident prevention.
- Hazard evaluation and safety housekeeping.
- Tool use and maintenance.
- Fires and other emergencies.
- Use of personal protective equipment.
- and more!