Phenomenal Customer Service with Skip Hyken
- Send to friend
In today’s world the ordinary will put you out of business. More than ever companies need to provide extraordinary service that blow their customers minds and keep them coming back for more. Host Shep Hyken will entertain and educate your audience with his high-energy, high-content style that will motivate every viewer to provide that great service that is necessary in today competitive marketplace. You will learn how to create the perfect first impression, communication skills for working with customers, how to build rapport and most importantly how to exceed customer expectations. Great service doesn’t just happen, your employees need a blueprint for success and Shep has it for them.
Shep Hyken has been entertaining and educating on the subject of customer service for 25 years. He is a New York Times Best-Selling writer and a member of the National Speakers Hall of Fame. He has spoken at major corporations all of the world and now your organization can benefit from Shep’s knowledge as well with this engaging video seminar.
Main Training Points:
- How to create magical customer service moments and avoid the miserable ones.
- How to set and exceed your customer’s expectations.
- Asking one extra question will make your service extraordinary.
- How to add those little things that add to the customer’s experience.
- Learn the three most important words in customer service and why they are important.