- Send to friend
On-the-job training programs can be very productive when properly structured. This course provides tips to help make people more effective OJT mentors, including explaining the structure of an OJT team, providing four questions to ask before training begins, stressing the importance of a training plan, giving tips for being a good mentor, explaining how to evaluate the OJT mentor and program, and more.
- Four questions to ask before creating a training program
- Definition of "performance gap" and "training plan"
- Traits of a successful trainer
- Characteristics of effective OJT programs
- Common reasons why OJT programs fail