Introduction to GHS (The Globally Harmonized System) for Construction Workers DVD
- Send to friend
Created specifically to assist facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's newly adopted GHS regulations, these products discuss the Globally Harmonized System for the Classification and Labeling of Chemicals. This training product on "Introduction to GHS (The Globally Harmonized System) for Construction Workers" reviews what the Globally Harmonized System is all about, why OSHA adopted the GHS, and the phase-in dates for implementing the GHS.
Topics covered in the program include:
- What is the Globally Harmonized System?
- Why Did OSHA adopt the GHS?
- Hazard classification.
- The "Safety Data Sheet".
- Container labeling (text elements).
- Container labeling (pictograms).
- Information and training. GHS "phase in" dates.
- and more.