HAZMAT: What You Need to Know (2014)
- Send to friend
This brand-new program includes how to read and understand GHS labels as well as Safety Data Sheets.
The OSHA Hazard Communication Standard is a requirement for employees who work with hazardous materials. It is one of the most important safety training topics that you can provide your at-risk employees...plus it's the law.
The program covers:
- How to read and understand GHS labels.
- How to read and understand GHS Safety Data Sheets.
- 16-section Safety Data Sheets.
- The different methods of exposure.
- Personal Protective Equipment.