Forklift/Powered Industrial Truck Safety DVD
- Send to friend
Forklifts and other powered industrial trucks are indispensable in many companies. They are rugged, powerful tools that save time, money and effort. But the same qualities that make them so helpful can also make them dangerous. Using powered industrial trucks results in over 100 fatalities and over 35,000 serious injuries each year. When used incorrectly, or if forklifts and other trucks are not properly maintained, they can do significant damage.
This training product on "Forklift/Powered Industrial Truck Safety" has been specifically created to assist facilities in complying with OSHA's Powered Industrial Truck Standard.
Topics covered in these products include:
- OSHA's certification process.
- The seven classes of industrial trucks.
- Equipment checkout and maintenance.
- A forklift's stability triangle.
- Safe operating procedures.
- Lifting and lowering loads.
- Trucks and loading docks.
- and more!
Available in English and Spanish.