21st Century Leadership: How to Build Your Team, Your Career, and Yourself
- Send to friend
Become a great leader in the 21st century is more of an art than a science. It takes experience however it also takes a specific set of skills to achieve the highest potential from your team. This engaging, content driven seminar focuses on how to techniques to reach your greatest ability as a manager. Host Don Hutson will lead you through the secrets of great managers including how to manage people differently, getting buy in and clarification on team and individual goals and how to inspire and connect with your team in a positive way.
Don Hutson has worked as a professional speaker for over two-thirds of the companies in the Fortune 500 in his enormously successful career. He also has been inducted into the speaker’s hall of fame. Now you can share his wisdom in your organization with this video seminar.
- How different employees need different management styles.
- How to coach your team in a way that gets the best results.
- How to motivate your work team to their ultimate potential.
- How to set clear goals for yourself and your team.
- How to get the highest level of cooperation out of your team.
- And Much More.